SPEC • A • SAUR • US’ Spec-âu-sar-us
Noun. 1. A person who wears glasses, which are considered to be a dinosaur’s method of eye correction. 2. Has not had LASIK at Shah Eye Center, which by the way, starts at only $2999 for both eyes. (Some restrictions apply) but the price is right. 3. A person who still wears glasses and is a candidate for LASIK.
Don’t be a Specasaurus
Get LASIK from Shah Eye Center
Here’s how it works:
- Call (956)583-0202. The person on the other end will say, “Thank you for calling Shah Eye Center, how can I help your vision today?” And you say:
- “Hi, I would like to schedule an appointment to see if I am a candidate for LASIK.”
- They say: “Great”, and take your name and schedule your free Lasik evaluation.
- And you say: “Wow! I did it!”
- Then, during your free Lasik evaluation at Shah Eye Center, a doctor, and only a doctor, will determine if you are a candidate for LASIK.
- The big day arrives and you have the LASIK procedure. You are one happy former Specasaurus and BTW you can finally wear really cool sunglasses. Game on.